Aging in place
Life is Lived Best at Home
From physical disabilities to the challenges of aging, we help individuals live safely and more independently in their own homes.
- Stay safe with fall detection that does not require a necklace, watch or pull cord.
- Be alerted if you forget to turn off the oven.
- Get reminders to take your medication at the right time.
- Share access to your security cameras with your loved ones.
- Know when guests or caregivers enter or leave with a smart lock.
- Motion sensors turn lights on to reduce the risk of a fall.
- Control your ceiling fans, shades, thermostat and lights with the press of a button or with your voice.
- The lights flash, an alarm sounds and the family is alerted in case of fire or carbon monoxide.
- And so much more!
"Not only is it much easier to see my new thermostat, I can change the temperature with my voice if I need to without getting out of bed."
— James H.
A Helpful Home!
Maintain Your Independence
Aging in Place is easy when you have a safe and secure home patterned around your needs.
Our experts will customize an easy-to-use system to make your home helpful at any phase of life.
Ability to Add-On
We can help you add additional options at any time as your wants and needs change.